We would like to take this opportunity to thank our valued customers for their continued support and provide you with an update on our response to COVID-19.
The health and wellbeing of our team, patients, and their families is of utmost importance. We’re doing our part to minimise the risk of infection by:
- Ensuring our team maintain the highest personal hygiene standards, including regular washing of hands with soap and water, or hand sanitiser, where applicable.
- Wearing appropriate PPE gear – a fitted face mask and eye protection
- Introducing stricter cleaning and sanitisation procedures of our reception, treatment rooms and staff lunchroom.
- Having an up to date Covid safe plan
- Implementing social distancing measures within our clinics for both Practitioners and Admin staff.
- All staff fully vaccinated
- Advising our team NOT to attend work if they experience flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing or sore throat. We also ask that our patients and suppliers DO NOT visit our workplace if experiencing symptoms. Instead, please contact your local doctor or call the Coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398.
We continue to receive the latest advice and guidance from the Federal Government and Department of Health along with our governing body AHPRA.