Your personal health information and your health record may be collected, used and disclosed for the following reasons:
- For communicating relevant information with other treating practitioners, general practitioners, specialists or allied health professionals.
- For follow up reminders, recall notices, notifications and information relating to Rise Health Group.
- For National/State or Territory registers, reminder systems or disease notification as required by law.
- Accounting/Medicare/Health Insurance procedures.
- Quality Assurance activities such as accreditation.
- For disease notification and required by law (eg. infectious diseases).
- For legal-related disclosure as required by a court of law (eg. subpoena, court order, suspected child abuse).
- For research purposes (de-identified, meaning you are not able to be identified from the information given).
If you have any concerns or wish to restrict access to your personal health information, please discuss this with your physiotherapist or receptionist. This practice adheres to National Privacy Principles .